Mediterranean Nachos. Crispy pita chips with loads Two favorite words: Mediterranean and nachos. That is, unless, it's the last week of January and the. These Mediterranean Pita Nachos are a must-try!
These nachos are loaded with ingredients that we almost always have on hand so you can imagine. Watch the Video Below on how to make The Ultimate Mediterranean Nachos Recipe. These Mediterranean Nachos Will Be a Touchdown at Your Game-Day Party. You can have Mediterranean Nachos using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Nachos
- It’s Bag of tortilla chips on the border.
- It’s of Meat of your choice steak or chicken cooked and diced I use chicken.
- You need 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of Montreal cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fate cheese for the top only.
- You need 1 cup of chopped lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 of diced red onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sumac.
- It’s Cup of pitted olives black and green.
- Prepare 1 of avocado diced.
- You need 2 of diced 🌶 chili green.
- You need 2 tablespoon of creamy Greek dressing.
- Prepare of Sour cream for dip.
- It’s of Salsa for dip.
Regular football games are to Sunday's big game what fast-food nachos are to this loaded. Mediterranean Nachos for Game Day #SundaySupper. Mediterranean nachos is where it's at! A much healthier and just as filling and even more delicious than the traditional loaded nachos!
Mediterranean Nachos step by step
- Rub sumac with diced red onion add to the lettuce and tomatoes and olives with avocado and fate cheese and dressing and refrigerate.
- Over on broiler lay the1/2 bag of chips then the chicken and do not skip on the cheese I put 2 cups of it you could change to your favorite cheese keep watching you do not want to burn it.
- 10 minutes later put the salad on top and serve while it’s hot with sour cream and salsa.
Mediterranean Nachos. click here to see more like this. Ultimate Mediterranean Nachos are loaded with layer upon layer of incredible flavors, super easy to There is nothing better than a plate of nachos, whether you are watching the big game or just. Mediterranean Nachos with Shawarma Spiced Chickpeas, Tzatziki, Olives, Cucumber, warm toasted Pita bread. Great Appetizer for parties or potluck. Try this recipe for a change of pace!