Antipasto Pasta Salad. Reviews for: Photos of Antipasto Pasta Salad. This Rainbow Antipasto Pasta Salad is the perfect way to use up leftover antipasto ingredients! Plus, it's easy to make, tossed with a zesty Italian herb vinaigrette, and absolutely delicious!
On hot summer days, I want a bright, vibrant pasta salad with a wide variety of flavors and textures — not a wimpy mixture of bottled Italian salad. It somehow seems wrong naming a pasta salad after a dish specifically designed to be served before the pasta course, but if this incredibly delicious. Antipasto Pasta Salad, your new go-to summer side dish. You can cook Antipasto Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Antipasto Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 of tri-colored rotini noodles.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salad herb dried herb blend.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of course ground pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pesto.
- You need 1 of bottle olive oil & parmesan cheese dressing.
- It’s 1 of diced cucumber.
- You need 1 can of olives.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced Canadian bacon.
- You need 1 cup of sliced black peppered salami.
- It’s 1 each of diced red & green bellpeppers.
- Prepare 1/2 of sliced purple onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
Prepare to be the most popular person at the picnic! Antipasto Pasta Salad – Amazing Pasta Salad With Classic Italian Flavors. Olives, peppers, pasta and Parm beckon you to enjoy salad Italian style, slow and carefree. This recipe for Antipasto Pasta Salad is an Italian inspired salad that makes a fresh and vibrant addition to any picnic or barbecue.
Antipasto Pasta Salad instructions
- cook pasta as directed on box drain & set aside.
- slice your peppers, onions, salami, canadian bacon & chop cucumbers.Add to drained pasta. incorporate all other ingredients & seasonings. let chill atleast 30minutes..
I was raised in an Italian household. To turn this salad into a panzanella salad: Swap the pasta for Italian bread slices that have been brushed with olive oil, grilled, and cubed. Antipasto Pasta Salad is like a combination of antipasto (think about…cured meats, cubed cheese Antipasto Pasta Salad – Easy Lunch or a Potluck Option. This Antipasto Pasta Salad is such an. Antipasto Pasta Salad is a yummy salad made from pasta, cheese and salami.