Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta. My husband loves anything with bacon and his favorite dressing is ranch so I had to make this for the last bbq of the season. Needless to say he loved it and so did our guests! The Best Canadian Bacon Pasta Recipes on Yummly
I love that it is very inexpensive to make but can easily feed a large group or crowd. If you are going to a BBQ or potluck, this is a very easy dish to make without much time or expense. Everyone loves pasta salad and this is one of our favorites. You can cook Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, any shape.
- You need 1 stick of margarine.
- Prepare 2 envelopes of dry Ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1 pack of Canadian Bacon(cut into cubes).
- You need 1 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed veggies.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s of Fresh minced garlic.
- You need of Salt for boiling pasta.
This Bacon Ranch Vegan Pasta Salad is going to be your new favorite dish to bring potlucks and parties. In a large bowl, stir together the pasta and ranch dressing. Now, toss with the tempeh crumbles, tomatoes, olives and carrots. One of my favorite, quick pasta dishes.
Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta instructions
- In a large pot melt margarine, then stir in dry ranch dressing until smooth…….
- Next add to pot : Canadian bacon, salsa, cream of chicken soup, mixed veggies, black pepper and garlic……Stir until smooth…..
- Next lightly salt water for pasta and boil pasta until al dente…..
- Drain pasta and add to pot with Canadian Bacon and veggies, mix all well…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
This dish can also be made with precooked chicken pieces instead of Canadian Bacon, my husband prefers it that way, I like the bacon. You may need to add more liquid to your sauce, you will have to make that decision as you cook the sauce, so have extra. Bacon and ranch belong together—it's indisputable. Rich and smoky bacon makes the perfect vehicle for a sauce that's both tangy and packed with the flavors of fresh herbs. Pasta is infinitely better packed with cheese and baked into a creamy casserole—this chicken, bacon, ranch combo proves it.