RC's Butter Tarts.
You can have RC's Butter Tarts using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of RC's Butter Tarts
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 of raisins.
- Prepare 12 of pre-baked pastry tart shells.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
RC's Butter Tarts instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Mix butter, brown sugar, milk, egg and vanilla in saucepan.
- Heat on medium until mixture comes to a low boil. Make sure all ingredients are well mixed and butter is melted.
- Put raisins in bottom of tart shells.
- Pour melted mixture in tart shells.
- Cook filled shells at 450° for 8 minutes, reduce heat to 350° and continue baking until lightly browned.