Meatball PotPie. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Spoon meatball mixture into crust-lined pan. Crimp with fork to seal and make slit in top for steam to escape.
Enjoy this wonderful recipe with your family! When short on time, look in your freezer and pantry. You will probably find ingredients you forgot about and can easily put something together for a nice meal. You can cook Meatball PotPie using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatball PotPie
- It’s 24 of small frozen meatballs.
- You need 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 of soup can milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas and carrots (frozen).
- You need 2 1/4 cups of Bisquick mix.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Sprinkle parsley flakes.
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
Add meatballs; spoon tomato mixture over top. Arrange meatball mixture over layers in pan, forming a mound. Frozen meatballs are available in a variety of flavors. Plain meatballs are used in this pie, but Swedish meatballs with subtle spices and Italian meatballs with a heartier flavor can also be used.
Meatball PotPie instructions
- Place your 24 frozen meatballs into a bowl……
- Add your can of condensed cream of mushroom soup, milk, Montreal Steak seasoning, peas and carrots to meatballs in bowl…….Mix all very well…….
- Meanwhile prepare your Bisquick mix by placing Bisquick mix, milk, shredded cheddar cheese and parsley flakes into a bowl…..Mix well…..
- Take a muffin pan and lightly spray muffin pan with butter cooking spray……
- Place a tablespoon of Bisquick mix into each muffin tin……Make sure you completely cover the whole bottom of your muffin tin !!!.
- Next place 2 meatballs and the filling into each muffin tin…..You’ll have some cream of mushroom filling left over, I just put the extra filling into a pan and heated it up and served it over the meatball pot pies !!! 😊.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes……Make sure you put your muffin tin on a cookie tray to catch any drips from your meatball potpie !!! Mine did have some spillage but luckily I had some aluminum foil under the muffin pan !!! 😊.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes then remove from muffin pan and set in a plate…..It’s not my most attractive plate of food but it does taste really yummy ! 😂.
- Serve with the extra cream of mushroom sauce over the top and enjoy !!! 😋.
Thaw the meatballs overnight in the refrigerator, or use the Defrost setting on your microwave to quickly thaw them. Spiral the meatballs in the dish as tightly as possible. Add a layer of caramelized onions, and more sliced mozzarella. Add the green, yellow, and orange bell peppers on top of the mozzarella. Cut the second piece of dough into strips to form into a lattice pattern on top of the pie.