Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce. Pork was tender sauce was delish! I used apple sauce I had made from scratch the dau before and added two onions and thin slices of apples with and added sprinkle of nutmeg to. This apple butter BBQ sauce would have Adam eating out of Eve's palm, and sucking on her sauce soaked fingers.
Let's talk about that for a second because it is a key highlight of this dish. It's made with chicken broth for depth, apple cider for sweetness (and. Some recommend finishing pork chops in the oven, but ours cook completely in the pan—which is why it's important to sear with olive oil before adding This ensures golden pork chops that will be bathed in butter without burning. You can cook Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce
- It’s 2 of boneless 3/4 inch thick pork loin chops.
- It’s 6 cups of homemade apple butter.
- It’s 1 of small sweet onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2-3 drops of liquid smoke.
- You need 2 tsp of Montreal seasoning.
- It’s of No-Salt Organic Seasoning (Costco brand).
After you've cooked them, all you have to do for a perfectly juicy chop is let. This stuffed pork chop recipe is filled with a pumpernickel-apple stuffing and served with a cider-apple brandy sauce. Deliciously seared pork chops in a sweet & tart sauce, topped with tender sautéed apples & onions. Apple Butter Pork Chops are the perfect ONE PAN recipe for fall and winter!
Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce instructions
- Sweat the onion until translucent then add the apple butter with all the ingredients other than the pork chops and no-salt seasoning. Let simmer for at least an hour..
- Pre heat oven to 350°.
- Let pork chops come to room temperature and dust with no-salt organic seasoning while a cast iron skillet is heating with 2 tbsp oil..
- Get a good sear on the pork chops and flip..
- Let sear on the otherside then cover with the bbq sauce and put in oven for about 12 minutes or until done, still blushing on the inside..
You get juicy apple butter pork chops AND apple slices, all in one pan. It's a beautiful a delicious dinner that's perfect for any night of the Best pork chops I've ever made! (and I've made a lot!) That sauce was the bomb. Add pork chops to pan, leaving at least an inch between the chops to ensure even cooking and browning. If you took a bite with apple, pork chop and bacon in the. The best Apple Butter Pork Chops recipe on the planet.