Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict. One of my all-time favorite breakfast recipes: smoked salmon and avocado eggs benedict! My husband requests this dish almost every weekend. The made-from-scratch Hollandaise sauce is ridiculously delicious and worth the time making!
It's healthy, delicious, and a real treat. Plus, with some make-ahead tips I have for you, it's a breeze to make for a group. What makes this the best Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict Recipe Ever: It's all things insanely delicious. You can have Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict
- It’s of Small package of English muffins.
- It’s of Gruyère swiss cheese.
- It’s of Sliced Canadian bacon.
- Prepare of Poached eggs.
- You need of Smoked salmon.
- You need of Smoked paprika.
- It’s of Prepared hollandaise sauce.
- You need of Roasted asparagus.
- It’s of Chives.
The BEST smoked salmon eggs benedict recipe! Perfectly poached eggs with home-made hollandaise sauce, avocado and salmon! One of my all-time favorite breakfast recipes: smoked salmon and avocado eggs benedict! My husband requests this dish almost every weekend.
Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict step by step
- Toast and butter English muffins..
- Get a pot of water and 1/4 cup white vinegar to a low boil. Carefully drop eggs in. Cook 4 minutes for soft poached, 6 minutes for medium poached..
- Cover muffins with shredded cheese, then Canadian bacon. Top with an egg..
- Cover with hollandaise sauce..
- Garnish with a piece of smoked salmon, roasted asparagus, and chives. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Classic eggs Benedict call for sliced ham to nestle luxuriously into the pile of toasted English muffin, poached egg, and rich hollandaise sauce. The twist here is smoked salmon as a stand-in for ham, yielding a splurge-y brunch dish with a hint of lox and bagels. I made these smoked salmon eggs benedict a couple of weeks ago and it has been one of the best homemade breakfasts that I've had in a while. The flavors were wonderfully balanced from the salty smoked salmon to the bright hollandaise flavors and the fresh avocado slices. Eggs Benedict made with Smoked Salmon (not lox).