You can cook Fire Crackers using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fire Crackers
- It’s 1 lb. of saltine crackers (or any cracker of you choice).
- It’s 1 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 (1 oz) of packet of ranch dressing mix.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Montreal seasoning (optional).
Fire Crackers instructions
- Line crackers up like dominoes in an airtight container or gallon zip lock bag..
- In a small bowl mix the remainder of ingredients until mixed well..
- Spread the mixture evenly over the crackers. Flip the crackers over every 5 minutes for 20 minutes. And shake to ensure all the crackers are coated..