Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup. Warm up after a long day with this easy and delicious Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup, made with plenty of real food ingredients. It's pure winter time comfort food that your whole family will love. I wanted to find a way to recreate the “famous” Cheeseburger Soup floating around the internet in a gluten free and. cheeseburger Soup Made With Whole Ingredients.
It's creamy, EASY and absolutely amazing tasting… Crock-Pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe. All the flavors of a cheeseburger are in this cheesy and Products Used In This Crock-Pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe: This recipe was first published in May. Keyword Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – Crockpot Style. You can cook Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup
- It’s 1.5 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of diced celery.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded carrot.
- It’s 1 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes, peeled and diced.
- It’s 3 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of McCormick Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 2-3 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced pickles.
How to Make Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup. We've got soup on the brain, can you tell? Begin by peeling and chopping your veggies, and then adding them to a crockpot with the broth. It may sound Country, but my favorite food has always been Cheeseburgers and french fries and I also love cooking anything in the crockpot, why I had never thought of making my favorite dish.
Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- Brown the beef (while breaking apart with a spatula). Add in the onion, carrots, celery, season with salt and pepper. Cook until veggies are softened..
- Remove beef and veggies with a slotted spoon to drain grease and transfer to a crockpot..
- Add the diced potatoes, spices, and beef broth to the crockpot..
- Cook this part on low for 6 hours or more. I had this done the night before and put it in the fridge. I took it out in the morning and cooked on low for about 9 hours..
- An hour before serving, melt the butter in a pan. Add the flour and whisk until smooth. Let that cook for a few minutes over medium heat while whisking..
- Add milk to the flour and butter mix. Continue to cook and whisk over medium heat for about 5 minutes until you have a nice thick white sauce..
- Add in the shredded cheese while whisking until melted..
- Add the cheese sauce to the crockpot and stir well. And add diced pickle!!.
- Let the soup cook about another 30-60 minutes. Enjoy piping hot with your favorite sides. We had this with warm pretzel rolls..
- I actually made a double recipe of this and it filled my 7 quart crockpot..
Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup is the perfect easy crockpot soup recipe that has all the amazing flavors of a cheeseburger and puts them into a delicious soup! Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup is a delicious, cheese and creamy dish filled with flavorful ground beef and potatoes. It is the best comfort food you can get! Start by cooking onions and browning your beef together, until meat is no longer pink. This hearty cheeseburger soup hits all the right spots…super satisfying and flavorful while being secretly.