You can have Aloha Salad using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aloha Salad
- You need 3 cup of Romain Lettuce, chopped.
- You need 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red onion,diced (or to taste).
- You need 1/3 cup of cherry tomatoes,halved (or to taste).
- You need 1/2 of avocado, diced (or to taste).
- Prepare 3 of Fresh grilled pineapple rings.
- Prepare of Salad Dressing.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 of Fresh lime juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar – or to taste (or any kind).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sriracha (or to taste).
- Prepare of Chicken Marinade.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried onion powder (or flakes).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chili flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 of (or use Montreal chicken seasoning ).
Aloha Salad step by step
- Mix ingredients for marinade,and marinade chicken for 30 min -hour.
- While chicken marinading, chop your veggies for the salad..
- Mix the salad dressing ingredients and whisk or blend together and set aside..
- Grill the chicken and pineapple slices. Grill until pineapple is golden and the chicken is no longer pink..
- Assemble the salad in a large bowl or plate. Dress with your salad dressing and enjoy!! 😊.