Slow-Cooked Roast Beef with Red Sauce. These slow cooked lamb shanks are meltingly tender and are braised in a rich red wine sauce. Browning is the key flavour base for any protein that's slow cooked in a braising liquid, like Beef Stew, Pot Roast, Chicken Stew. If you ever see a slow cooked stew recipe that doesn't call for browning.
Slow Cooker Balsamic Roast BeefCentless Deals. honey, minced garlic, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic. The meat is cooked in a slow cooker for a couple of hours until fork tender, the red wine and meat juices combine into this thick creamy sauce that is sheer luxury served with white rice or a slice of bread. I do this by laying paper towels on the top of the sauce. You can cook Slow-Cooked Roast Beef with Red Sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow-Cooked Roast Beef with Red Sauce
- It’s 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- It’s 4 of celery.
- You need 1 cup of Baby Carrots.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 cup of Red Wine.
- Prepare 4 lb of boneless beef round roast. serves 4.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced garlic.
SLOW COOKED ROAST LAMB SHOULDER IN RED WINE SAUCE This succulent roast lamb shoulder is cooked low and slow keeping it soft and juicy. Infused with a mixture of fresh herbs such as rosemary, thyme and cilantro and some robust red wine, which results in a delicious gravy. Beef cheeks are the most succulent slow cooking cut of beef. It's way better than chuck, and even better than short ribs!
Slow-Cooked Roast Beef with Red Sauce instructions
- Let roast sit for two hours at room temperature before cooking..
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Chop up Sweet Potatoes, baby carrots, celery, and Onions. Add these trimmings to the cast iron pan..
- Sprinkle liberally Montreal Steak Seasoning (Or salt and pepper) and 2 tablespoons of olive oil into pan..
- Place the roast on top of the trimmings (Fat side up). Add another tablespoon of olive oil and some more Montreal Steak Seasoning on top of the roast. Place in oven and let cook for 30 minutes. DO NOT OPEN OVEN WHILE COOKING. After the 30 minutes is up, turn off the oven and let it sit in the oven for an hour and a half UNINTERRUPTED..
- Remove the pot and put the roast on a cutting board to rest. Put the trimmings back in the oven at 300°F to keep warm while you make the sauce..
- Add the rosmary, garlic, and butter into the juices left over in the pot while it is heated by the stove. Then add the tomato paste, 1/2 cup of beef broth, a cup of red whine, and 2 tablespoons of flour while stirring for a minute. Enjoy!.
The rich red wine sauce is made. Fennel & Rosemary Beef Tenderloin with Creamy Mustard Sauce Beef Tenderloin Roasted in a Salt Crust Slow-Roasted Beef Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Caramelized Shallots & Red Wine. Put the beef in a roasting pan and roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part. Dinner Slow Cooker Beef and Bacon Stew from girlichef Lemon Pepper Chicken with Arugula from Virtually Homemade Roast Transfer sauce and vegetables to slow cooker; place roast on top, pressing down to submerge in liquid as much as possible. Slow Cooker Pot Roast is the ultimate comfort food!