Rachael Ray's Meatloaf Muffins. Mix the meatloaf together with your hands. Wash your hands well after handling the raw meat. Use a large ice cream scoop to put the meat into the muffin tin.
Serve meatloaf with Smashed Potatoes and Cream Cheese on the side, too. Meatloaf Baked Ziti (spaghetti))- Rachael Ray, Saturdays With Rachael Ray – Cheeseburger Eggrolls, Lasagna Stoup Ala Rachael Ray. Baking this savory turkey meatloaf in a muffin tin gives each serving an appealing crust, so no one will fight over the end pieces anymore! You can have Rachael Ray's Meatloaf Muffins using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rachael Ray's Meatloaf Muffins
- You need 1 each of egg (beaten with a splash of milk).
- You need 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of grill seasoning ( I used Montreal Steak Seasoning by McCormick).
- Prepare 1 cup of favorit bbq sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato salsa.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 of vegetable or extra virgin olive oil ( for greasing the muffin pan).
- You need 1 3/4 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 each of medium onion (cut into chunks).
- You need 2 each of ribs celery from heart ( cut into chunks).
- It’s 1 each of green bell pepper.
Nobody will beg for the end pieces anymore, because they all come out like end pieces with these individual serving turkey meatloaf muffins. Serve these delicious meatloaf muffins with steamed green beans and roasted potato wedges for an at-home version of a blue-plate special. A gruyere cheese-topped crust and caramelized onions make this meatloaf extra special. These great-tasting meatloaf muffins are perfect with mashed potatoes and your favorite side vegetable.
Rachael Ray's Meatloaf Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Put ground beef into a big bowl. Put onion and celery into food processor. Follow with the green pepper after you deseed it and cut it into chunks. Pulse on finely chopped. Add to bowl when done..
- Add egg, bread crumbs, and grill seasoning to bowl..
- Next, mix bbq sauce, salsa, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl. Pour half in meatloaf mixture and mix with clean hands..
- Brush oil over the 12-muffin tin. Use an ice cream scoop to help fill meat in each tin. Top each meatloaf with a spoonfull or more of the bbq sauce..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cut one open to make sure it's done..
The whole family will love them. One of the great things about meatloaf is its amazing versatility. It's easy to “hide” grated carrots or other vegetables in the meat mixture or sprinkle in some. These Mini Meatloaf Muffins are yummy and sure to please even your pickiest eater. We love everything in miniature over here.