Brine. Перевод слова brine, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. brine [braɪn]Существительное. brine / brines. The chemistry behind brining is pretty simple. By immersing meats in a liquid with a higher concentration of salt, the brine is absorbed into the meat.
What is brine, why it works. Brine concentration tables for making solutions. Below you'll find some great brine recipes that you can use as a pre-cursor to your smoking activities and also if you fancy. You can cook Brine using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brine
- You need 1/4 cup of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of poultry seasonings.
- It’s of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 of Montreal chicken seasonings.
- It’s 1 gallon of cold water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of wyler chicken boulion granules.
Brine, salt water, particularly a highly concentrated water solution of common salt (sodium chloride). Natural brines occur underground, in salt lakes, or as seawater and are commercially important. Brine definition: Brine is salty water, especially salty water that is used for preserving food. Brine definition, water saturated or strongly impregnated with salt.
Brine step by step
- Combine all your spices in a large pot of cold water.
- Stir to combine.
- Add chicken and refrigerate for at least 2 hrs..
- Now this is more of a base method. Feel free to add any spices you prefer. The big thing is the salt and water. Your chicken will be flavorful,moist and delicious!.
- I tend to overcook my fried chicken so this helps ensure a juicy chicken every time.
OTHER WORDS FROM brine. brineless, adjectivebriner, nounbrinish, adjectivebrin·ish·ness, noun. The Brine are four-legged crustaceans that live on the bottom of sea. They are denizens of the Kingdom of the Brine. Nereus considers them a brutish people who only understand force. The Brine are led by a king whomst Orm defeated in combat during the Battle of the Brine.