Canadian bacon with cheesy eggs. Scramble the eggs add cheese and paprika. Heat oil and quickly fry bacon. Plate and serve I hope you enjoy!.
Using a butter knife, lightly break the yolk of the egg. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add fried egg, Canadian bacon and American cheese. You can cook Canadian bacon with cheesy eggs using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Canadian bacon with cheesy eggs
- It’s 4 slices of Canadian bacon.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of smokey paprika.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
Serve warm with hashbrowns and coffee. SEASON with salt and pepper if desired. Layer bacon, cheeses and onion in crust-lined plate. Use a wire whisk to beat the half-and-half with the eggs, after seasoning them.
Canadian bacon with cheesy eggs instructions
- Scramble the eggs add cheese and paprika.
- Heat oil and quickly fry bacon. Plate and serve I hope you enjoy!.
A whisk is the most efficient way to really blend them together, creating a custard mixture that will meld. Eggs Benedict made easy by baking the eggs in muffin tins. The Hollandaise sauce is made quickly in the blender. Crack one egg on top of each Canadian bacon slice. You could add salt and pepper here if you desired.