Indonesian Fried Noodle (Mie goreng).
You can cook Indonesian Fried Noodle (Mie goreng) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indonesian Fried Noodle (Mie goreng)
- You need 100 gr of Capellini.
- You need 4 of shrimps.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s as needed of minced pork.
- It’s as needed of vegetables(I only have lettuce here).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/8 cloves of canadian shallot.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried shrimp.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dark mushroom soy sauce.
- It’s to taste of kecap manis(sweet soy sauce) and light soy sauce.
Indonesian Fried Noodle (Mie goreng) step by step
- Boil Capellini until well done,drain the water..
- Saute shallot,garlic and dried shrimp with a little bit of oil until you can smell the fragrant. Then add eggs and stir. Add the minced pork and shrimp until they're fully cooked..
- Now, add the capellini and vegetables. seasoning with kecap manis(sweet soy sauce),dark soy sauce and light soy sauce. Stir until combined. try to taste..
- Serve immediately. enjoy!.