Brad's eye of round steak over jalapeño cheddar polenta. See great recipes for Brad's eye of round steak over jalapeño cheddar polenta too! Beef eye of round steaks are simmered in a red wine sauce until tender enough to cut with a fork. This is said to be one of former President Ford's Season the steaks with thyme and seasoned salt, then dust them lightly with flour.
Cheddar Jalapeño Sourdough Bread made from scratch! With a delicious Roasted Garlic Spread! Steak) – Топ Сирлоин Ростбиф (Top Sirloin Roastbeef) – Топ сирлоин стейк (Center Cut Sirloin Steak) – Топ-Раунд стейк (Top Round London стейк (Flat Iron) – Хэнгер Стейк (Hanger Steak) – Центр Ростбифа Сирлоин Тип (Sirloin Tip Center Roast) – Чак Ай Ролл Стейк (Chuck Eye Roll. You can cook Brad's eye of round steak over jalapeño cheddar polenta using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's eye of round steak over jalapeño cheddar polenta
- Prepare 6 of eye of round steaks.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- It’s of White pepper.
- You need of Montreal steak seasoning.
- You need 1 of LG onion, cut into long thin strips.
- It’s 1 lb of crimini mushrooms, sliced thin.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream sherry.
- You need 1 stick of butter, divided.
- Prepare 4-6 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Prepare of For the polenta.
- You need 1/4 cup of minced onion.
- It’s 3-4 of large jalapeños, seeded and minced.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk or half&half.
- You need 2 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cajun spice.
- You need 1 cup of shredded white cheddar.
- You need 1 cup of yellow corn meal.
- It’s of For the cauliflower.
- It’s 1 of LG head cauliflower, cut into florets.
- It’s 2 tbs of oil.
- It’s of Cajun spice.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s Pinch of sea salt.
- You need of Louisiana hot sauce.
Remove all tendons and casings from roast. Puncture roast all over with a meat fork. All Bologna & Snack Sticks are stock up as well as the cheeses. Bologna: German – with mustard seed German – no mustard seed Garlic German German w/hi temp cheddar German Jalapeño w/hi temp pepper jack.
Brad's eye of round steak over jalapeño cheddar polenta instructions
- Cover both sides of the steaks with sea salt, white pepper, and Montreal seasoning. Set aside.
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Drizzle oil and sprinkle seasonings to taste over them. Toss to coat. Place in a baking dish and roast at 375 until tender. When done, add hot sauce to taste..
- For the steaks, heat a fry pan over medium heat. Add.
- Melt 3 tbs butter in a frying pan. Saute mushrooms, onion, and garlic over medium low heat until carmelized. When carmelized, turn heat up to medium and add sherry. Deglaze until all liquid is reduced..
- Start steaks and polenta at the same time..
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add a touch of oil. Sear steaks on one side. About 3-4 minutes. When nice and browned on one side, flip. Add 3 tbs butter and rosemary sprigs to the pan. Baste with a spoon for 3 or 4 minutes again. Remove when steaks are medium rare. Let steaks rest 3 minutes..
- At the same time in a saucepot, saute the onion and jalapeños for the polenta. Just until onions become translucent. Do not brown. Add water, milk, bouillon, and spices. Bring to a boil. When boiling, slowly whisk in cornmeal. Reduce heat to low. Cook until you have a smooth polenta with no lumps or gritty texture. Add cheese and mix well..
- To plate, place polenta on the bottom. Put a steak on top. Spoon a little of the pan juice over it. Cover with sautéed mushrooms and onion. Serve cauliflower on the side. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Also Known As: Beef Round Eye Round Steak. A tremendous value cut that is lean and boneless. Ideal for marinating then grilling or skillet cooking. MasterChef Seared Steaks over Goat Cheese Polenta. Add the polenta to the pot of boiling water; whisk to thoroughly combine.