Vegan (Meat-Free, Low Calorie) Ga Prao.
You can cook Vegan (Meat-Free, Low Calorie) Ga Prao using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan (Meat-Free, Low Calorie) Ga Prao
- Prepare 1/2 block of Firm tofu.
- You need 2 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1 medium of size Eggplant – small Japanese type.
- Prepare 6 of Shiso leaves.
- It’s 1/2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of ★Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ★Sake.
- It’s 2 tsp of ★Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
Vegan (Meat-Free, Low Calorie) Ga Prao instructions
- Microwave the tofu for a minute or two. Drain the water and then use your hands to smash it..
- Cut the green pepper and eggplant into 1-cm cubes. Slice the shiso into 5-cm wide pieces..
- Cook the eggplant, green pepper, and tofu, in that order, in an oiled, Teflon-coated frying pan..
- Add the ★ ingredients to flavor..
- Add the shiso last and turn off the heat..
- Serve on a plate together with rice and it's complete! If you like it spicy add some ichimi spice..
- If you're going to use garlic soy sauce, don't add the garlic directly into the mix. Make garlic soy sauce. See https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150283-garlic-soy-sauce.