Kyushu-Style Pan Fried Ramen with Lots of Vegetables.
You can cook Kyushu-Style Pan Fried Ramen with Lots of Vegetables using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kyushu-Style Pan Fried Ramen with Lots of Vegetables
- It’s 1 of serving Straight ramen noodles.
- You need 30 grams of Pork (thinly sliced offcuts, shoulder roast, or belly).
- You need 2 of to 3 leaves Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/4 of Carrot.
- It’s 1/4 of Onion.
- It’s 200 of to 300 ml Water.
- You need 1 dash of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vegetable oil.
Kyushu-Style Pan Fried Ramen with Lots of Vegetables instructions
- Roughly chop up the cabbage. Cut the carrot into 2 mm thick rectangular slices. Slice the onion. Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces..
- Heat up a frying pan, add the oil and stir fry the onion, carrot and pork. When the pork is done add the cabbage and water..
- When the water comes to a boil, shove the vegetables to one side, and put in the ramen noodles..
- When the liquid in the pan is almost all gone, add about 1/2 to 2/3 of pork bone (tonkotsu) soup base paste that comes with the ramen packet, and mix in..
- When the liquid is just about gone (leaving some thick sauce) drizzle in the soy sauce, turn off the heat, transfer to a serving plate and it's done..