Roasted Vegetable Medley. Reviews for: Photos of Roasted Vegetable Medley. FULL RECIPE BELOW Looking for the perfect autumn recipe? Learn how to make your own roasted vegetable medley.
You can use whatever kind of vegetables that you like. Serve Food Network's Roasted Root Vegetable Medley recipe, which includes carrots, beets, parsnips, turnips and potatoes, alongside a meaty main. To me there is nothing better than roasted vegetables. You can cook Roasted Vegetable Medley using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Vegetable Medley
- It’s of Vegetables.
- It’s 2 cup of Broccoli Florets.
- You need 1 each of Yellow Bell Pepper (Julienne Sliced).
- Prepare 1 each of Carrot (Sliced).
- You need 1/2 cup of Red Onion (Thickly Diced).
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper to Taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of EVOO.
This is a great side dish that can be served with any type of meat or seafood. It's called, “Roasted Vegetable Medley.” The recipe is great because it incorporates both sweet and savory in one awesome dish. Feel free to add radishes, sweet potatoes, or any other vegetable that strikes your fancy to add more variety to this dish. Roasted Vegetables – The easiest, simplest, and BEST way to roast vegetables – perfectly But if the vegetables listed here are not your favorites, this recipe can easily accommodate tons of other.
Roasted Vegetable Medley step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine dry seasoning ingredients in small bowl or cup and mix well.
- Combine vegetables in a bowl.
- Sprinkle half of dry seasoning mixture on vegetables and toss.
- Sprinkle remaining dry seasoning mixture on vegetables and toss again.
- Drizzle EVOO over vegetables and toss to evenly cover.
- Pour coated vegetables evenly into a shallow baking dish.
- Place dish in preheated oven and bake until vegetables are tender and beginning to brown (15 – 20 minutes).
This easy roasted vegetable medley is a delicious side dish fit for Thanksgiving dinner or a regular weeknight meal. These days, I serve this roasted vegetable medley as a side dish. Learn how to make Roasted Vegetable Medley. Drizzle with vegetable oil and toss until vegetables are lightly coated. Spray a large pan with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat.