Indonesian Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce. The traditional Indonesian peanut sauce is made simply with peanuts, kecap manis (sweet soy sauce), chillies, shallots and lime. Not cooked, just ground together into a thick paste. The Peanut Sauce in my Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls recipe would also go great with Chicken Satay.
Let it simmer and slowly adding the rest of the coconut milk. Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce Recipe. Watch this video how to make chicken satay with peanut sauce (Sate Ayam in Indonesian Food Langguage) Check Out our. You can cook Indonesian Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indonesian Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
- You need 500 grams of Chicken breast Fillet thinly Sliced,cubed.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 4 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Canadian Shallot.
- Prepare 3 of candle nuts.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of peanut butter(I use craft).
- It’s to taste of kecap manis(sweet soy sauce).
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s as needed of skewers.
Seasoned chicken thighs cook up quickly on a grill pan (or outdoor grill) and are served with a sweet and salty Indonesian peanut sauce. Reviews for: Photos of Indonesian Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce (Satay Ayam). These chicken satay skewers could taste like shoe leather. And if they did, that would be okay.
Indonesian Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce step by step
- Pour Lime juice and salt into the chicken,put aside..
- Mince Garlic,shallot and candle nut through food processor..
- Make the sauce : Heat 2tbsp oil then add the minced garlic,minced shallot and minced candle nut. Add peanut butter,water and kecap manis. Let the sauce come to boil. Try to taste. let the sauce cool down..
- Pour a half of sauce into the chicken and leave it for minimum 30minutes or just leave it overnight in fridge..
- Put the seasoned chicken through the skewers then bake them in the oven at 400°F for about 10minutes. Take them out of the oven and flip the skewers then put them back into the oven for about 10more minutes. And it's done! enjoy the satay! ♥️😘.
Because this peanut-lime sauce will make anything The main flavour of satay chicken with peanut sauce should be the peanut sauce. The strong flavours of the marinade and the sauce kind of clash. Iconic Indonesian chicken satay complete with spicy peanut sauce dressing that just as good as those you find in Indonesia, so what are you So, sate ayam is simply, skewered chicken. What do you need to prepare Indonesian sate ayam? For the sate ayam (chicken satay), you will need Chicken Satay should be a staple in your kitchen with its juicy, marinated skewered chicken layered with flavor all dunked in creamy, intoxicating peanut satay sauce.