Phil's Easy Chili.
You can cook Phil's Easy Chili using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Phil's Easy Chili
- You need 2 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 1 of medium sweet onion diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper diced.
- You need 8 oz of package sliced baby Bella mushrooms (cut these into smaller pieces).
- It’s 14.5 oz of can stewed tomatoes.
- It’s 16 oz of can chili beans (red beans) (I prefer mild).
- Prepare 8 oz of can tomato sauce.
- You need 6 oz of can tomato paste.
- It’s 16 oz of beef broth (it usually comes in a 32oz container).
- You need 2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic and pepper seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of virgin olive oil.
- You need of Optional: shredded cheese.
- You need of Optional: Greek yogurt/sour creamy.
- Prepare of Optional: oyster crackers (Or any cracker).
Phil's Easy Chili instructions
- In a large pot, heat oil and brown and crumble the beef on medium heat.o.
- Add all the ingredients to the pot and stir them together. Reduce heat to medium-low for 20 minutes. Stir every 5 minutes..
- Reduce heat to simmer and stir every 5 minutes for 20 minutes..
- Serve and add optional ingredients, if any..