Korri's Canadian Apple Crumble.
You can have Korri's Canadian Apple Crumble using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korri's Canadian Apple Crumble
- You need 1 can of ED Smith Apple Pie Filling.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted Earth Balance buttery spread.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
Korri's Canadian Apple Crumble step by step
- Use a spatula to fill a 9×13 pan with the apple pie filling..
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together. Mix in oatmeal and shredded cheese..
- Slowly pour in melted buttery spread and mix with hands or spoon..
- Mix in milk the same way..
- Pour dry mix over apple pie filling..
- Top with brown sugar..
- Bake at 375°F for 25-35 minutes..
- Served best when hot with ice cream. But watch out.. it's hot and messy out of the oven. Any tips to harden the crumble would be appreciated..