Canadian Bacon Sandwich. A bacon sandwich is a sandwich of cooked bacon between bread that is optionally spread with butter, and may be seasoned with ketchup or brown sauce. In some establishments the sandwich will be made from bread toasted on only one side. The Best Canadian Bacon Sandwich Recipes on Yummly
It is made out of Back bacon. Canadian bacon is usually cut in squares, or circles instead of strips. Just when you thought a good old bacon sandwich couldn't get any better, we give you five ways to boost this brunch-time beauty, with. You can cook Canadian Bacon Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Canadian Bacon Sandwich
- You need 9 ounces of Canadian bacon.
- Prepare 3 slices of bread.
- You need 4 ounces of white Wisconsin cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
This is “Canadian Bacon Sandwich” by Gaylon Emerzian on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Both of the new Canadian Bacon Breakfast Sandwiches can be found at participating Tim Hortons locations for a limited time. Meanwhile, heat Canadian bacon as directed on package; cut each slice in half. Canadian Bacon has nothing to do with Canada as far as I can tell – maybe some of my readers North of the border can chime in.
Canadian Bacon Sandwich instructions
- Dry Fry the Canadian bacon till crispy.
- Add sliced cheese on top of the bacon add water to the pan and cover to steam melt the cheese..
- Mix the mayonnaise and mustard and add to two slices of the bread. Add the cheesy Canadian bacon to the spread..
- Completely cover the mayonnaise mustard spread..
- Stack and serve I hope you enjoy!.
In Canada there is a traditional product called peameal bacon which is a. See more ideas about Canadian bacon, Bacon, Peameal bacon. Toss in the Canadian bacon and spinach, cook until heated. Pile the eggs, bacon, and spinach on. In the US, Canadian bacon is salted and cured ham, also called back bacon.