Montreal Steak Style Burrito. Here's a burrito inspired by San Francisco's super burritos that come packed with meat, beans, rice, cheese, guacamole and salsa. We've kept this home-style version a bit simpler to make and a whole lot healthier with brown rice, whole-wheat tortillas and a more reasonable serving size. Sara makes Grilled Steak Burritos with Guacamole and demonstrates burrito harmony.
With serious grill skills, these restaurants are top of the chops. While it may tout a bull's head for its logo, Méchant Boeuf is one of those steakhouses that has moved beyond the traditional. Trinity Provisions Perfect Steak Seasoning – Montreal Style Spice Rub for Ribeyes, Filets, Burgers, BBQ & all Montreal Steak Seasoning – Authentic Artisanal Gourmet Spice Blend – Non GMO – Packed In. You can have Montreal Steak Style Burrito using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Montreal Steak Style Burrito
- Prepare 2 pounds of lean ground beef.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Montreal Style Steak Seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Garlic Powder OR freshly minced garlic.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1-8 oz of package mozzarella cheese OR Italian 5 Cheese, shredded.
- It’s of Salad for burrito.
- It’s of Flour Tortillas (Burrito Style).
- It’s of Taco shells (I used the ones that stand).
Montreal-style smoked meat, Montreal smoked meat or simply smoked meat in Canada (French: smoked-meat; sometimes viande fumée) is a type of kosher-style deli meat product made by salting and curing beef brisket with spices. Montreal steak seasoning is easy to make at home with this recipe. You can adjust the spice level to enjoy on meat, poultry, potatoes, and more. Once someone began using it on steaks and ribs, it became popular at delis and steakhouses in Montreal.
Montreal Steak Style Burrito instructions
- Place ground beef in large pot and cook until brown……
- Drain any excess fat from ground beef and then add chopped onions and green pepper, sauté until onions and green pepper are soft……
- While meat and veggies are sautéing, add Montreal Steak seasoning, black pepper and garlic powder OR fresh garlic, and continue to cook for about 10 min on medium heat……
- Remove from heat, let sit for a few minutes, then add entire bag of shredded cheese to meat mixture……
- Mix it all up until cheese is coating the meat mixture……
- Heat up either a flour tortilla OR a taco shell……You can use whichever suits you !.
- Place some salad greens on the bottom of the flour tortilla OR your taco shell,then add several tablespoons of the meat mixture on top of salad greens…….
- For your burrito wrap it up, slice in half and enjoy ! For your taco shell eat and enjoy ! And don’t forget to add sour cream and or salsa to your burrito or shell !!.
Here's a burrito inspired by San Francisco's super burritos that come packed with meat, beans, rice, cheese, guacamole and salsa. We've kept this home-style version a bit simpler to make and a whole lot healthier with brown rice, whole-wheat tortillas and a more reasonable serving size. Stuff 'em inside crusty torpedo or sub rolls. Spicy chorizo, potatoes, and queso blanco come together to create flavorful, delicious Chorizo, Potato, and Queso Burritos! Use our food conversion calculator to calculate any metric or US weight conversion.