Brad's lemon herb asparagus. Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp with Asparagus – So much flavor and so easy to throw together, this shrimp recipe is a winner! The shrimp and asparagus get extra flavor from a simple sauce of lemon juice, butter, herbs and garlic that also add little moisture to this wonderful dish. Lemon-Herb Asparagus – Whole Family Strong.
Try this Asparagus with Lemon-Herb Sauce recipe, or contribute your own. Bring broth to boil in large pot. Using tongs, transfer asparagus to large bowl of ice water. You can have Brad's lemon herb asparagus using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's lemon herb asparagus
- It’s 1 pound of asparagus spears.
- You need 2 tbs of lemon infused olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of neopolitan herb balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of McCormick® montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
Using tongs, transfer asparagus to large bowl of ice water. Drain the asparagus and pat very dry with paper towels. Add in the chopped green onions, shallots and sugar Season with salt and pepper. Arrange the asparagus on a platter.
Brad's lemon herb asparagus step by step
- Wash asparagus. Cut off bottom quarter of the spears..
- Place on a baking pan. Drizzle rest of the ingredients over spears. Mix well..
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until desired doneness..
Spoon the prepared lemon sauce over, then. Crispy Baked Parmesan Herb Crusted Asparagus Fries with Lemon Herb Aioli. Just dunk the asparagus in egg whites and then a Panko Parmesean Cheese Herb mixture, bake it and voila! Asparagus broiled with a Dijon, lemon, and tarragon dressing. The dressing really brightens the taste.