Garlic and Cauliflower Pizza Crust. Unlike many other keto pizza crust recipes, this cauliflower pizza crust recipe CAN be picked up The best and easiest cauliflower pizza crust recipe that tastes so good, you'd never guess it could Steam cauliflower florets until fall-apart soft. Stir the flour with the oregano, garlic, salt. This cauliflower pizza crust might seem more difficult than dialing up your favorite local place, but because there's so much hands-off time involved, it's not nearly as time consuming as it might seem.
Find out how to make the absolute best version. Looking over the slew of cauliflower pizza recipes, I found they all used a different mix of ingredients to turn And to give it a boost of flavor, I added in fresh garlic and dried Italian seasoning. Followed recipe exactly and really put in a concerted effort for. You can cook Garlic and Cauliflower Pizza Crust using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic and Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- It’s 1 head of Cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Mozarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded cheese mix of choice.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Italian seasoning as desired.
- You need 1 of Garlic salt as desired.
- You need 1 of Mckormicks Montreal seasoning as desired.
- It’s 1 of Marina sauce.
- It’s 1 of Spinach I used frozen defrosted one box.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
Try this cauliflower pizza crust recipe and satisfy your pizza cravings without cheating on your healthy lifestyle. In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with the mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano, salt, garlic powder and eggs. Transfer to the center of the baking sheet and spread into a circle, resembling a pizza crust. Unlike most Cauliflower Pizza Crusts, this one doesn't rely on dairy for binding.
Garlic and Cauliflower Pizza Crust step by step
- Start by add olive oil and garlic to a small pan cook on really low heat till garlic is tender set aside..
- Now cut your cauliflower into small pieces to fit into the cusinart finely pulse till sand like consistency add to a large bowl, I'll need som heavy duty paper towels to squeeze all the water out of your cauliflower, once done set aside..
- Now preheat your oven to 475 parchment line a baking sheet or pizza pan spray with cooking spray.
- Now add your garlic pieces to the cusinart and finely pulse them, or you can use a knife. Once done add along with garlic oil to cauliflower. Now add in all seasonings as desired cheese, and egg mix well. Now add to baking sheet press down to make your pizza into desired pizza shape and thickness, we made individual ones. Bake for 20-25 minutes till golden along edges..
- Now take your pizza out and add your desired toppings! Put back into oven for another 10-15 minutes till cheese is melted. Enjoy!.
Choose your favorite toppings to customize this pizza, using a dairy-free alternative cheese. Add the cauliflower to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until it becomes the size of rice. This Cauliflower Pizza Crust from Delish.com is insane. Transfer dough to a baking sheet lined with cooking spray and pat into a crust. It's officially a thing—and we don't mean that leftover slice you have hiding in your refrigerator.