The CheeseCake Factory~ Chicken Madeira.
You can cook The CheeseCake Factory~ Chicken Madeira using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The CheeseCake Factory~ Chicken Madeira
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of McCormick montreal chicken seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of garlic salt for chicken.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 slice of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of sauce.
- You need 1 cup of madiera wine.
- Prepare 1 can of beef stock.
- It’s 2 slice of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of dried chives.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper & salt to taste.
- You need 1 box of fresh mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour add broth to make a slurry( optional) to thicken.
- You need of asparagus.
- Prepare 4 of asparagus.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of garlic salt & salt to taste.
The CheeseCake Factory~ Chicken Madeira step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- add your chicken breast to a bag pound out your chicken to how thin you want it..
- in another small pan add butter & olive oil add in asparagus, add pinch of salt & garlic salt cook about 8minutes set aside.
- season both sides of chicken generously. add oil to a pan, add chicken when hot cook 6-7minutes you want a good golden color on each side.set aside in a foil lined plate to seal in juices..
- in the same pan add olive oil and add in mushrooms, give a pinch of salt & pepper stir fry atleast 2minutes. Now add in wine & beef stock along with butter, & chives & onion flakes cook down about 15-20minutes.taste for seasonings.if sauce is to thin add 2tbspn flour with some broth into a bowl, then whisk into sauce to thicken.
- add asparagus to chicken top with cheese bake in oven 10minutes till melty top with sauce..