Brad's steak oscar #2. Easy but absolutely decadent Steak Oscar recipe! This is sure to make dinner time a special one for This Steak Oscar recipe is one of those dinners that will make you feel like you are eating at a fancy. This recipe for Steak Oscar starts out with a perfectly char grilled Prime Filet Mignon , sounds good all ready.
This crab Oscar steak topper is not only easy to prepare but incredibly flavorful. Bearnaise sauce (French: Sauce béarnaise) is a sauce of clarified butter and egg yolks flavored with tarragon and. For the steak: Generously salt and pepper both sides of the steaks. You can cook Brad's steak oscar #2 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's steak oscar #2
- Prepare 3 of t-bone steaks.
- You need of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus.
- You need 1 lb. of Lobster, cooked, in shell.
- You need 1 cup of prepared bearnaise sauce.
- You need of Olive oil.
Heat an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Steak Oscar. with prawns and asparagus. Serve the rump steaks with prawns, asparagus and tomato salad, and serve with Kühne MADE FOR MEAT Black Garlic Sauce. Salt and pepper raw steaks before grilling.
Brad's steak oscar #2 step by step
- Pre heat charcoal in Your grill. You want the temperature to b ed between 5 and 6 hundred degrees.
- Cut tough ends of asparagus off. Place in baking dish. Sprinkle with olive oil and steak seasoning. Roast in the oven at 400 until tender.
- Remove lobster from shell. Keep chilled..
- Place steaks on grill. Sprinkle each side with steak seasoning. Cook 4 minutes per side for rare..
- Plate steaks. Top with prepared bearnaise sauce, lobster, and a few spears of asparagus. I served with roasted baby potatoes and pearl onions. Enjoy..
I LOVE a great surf and turf recipe! Especially with a lot of bearnaise or hollandaise! This Steak Oscar was so delicious and quite simple to make! I also love that I can just take a steak. This exquisite Steak Oscar entree is a rich slice of steak crowned with dill-flecked crab cakes and roasted shrimp.