Ribeye Cap Roulade.
You can have Ribeye Cap Roulade using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ribeye Cap Roulade
- You need 1 of cut of ribeye cab about 2 lbs.
- You need of Stuffing.
- It’s 1/2 lb of portabella mushrooms.
- Prepare 6 of big cloves garlic.
- Prepare 2 of shallots.
- It’s 8 of artichoke quarters canned in brine.
- Prepare 1 package of frozen chopped spinach.
- It’s To taste of Montreal seasoning.
- It’s To taste of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need To taste of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Roll.
- It’s of Butchers twine.
- Prepare To taste of granulated garlic.
- Prepare To taste of Montreal seasoning.
Ribeye Cap Roulade instructions
- Set ribeye cap out and let come to room temperature..
- Finely chop the mushrooms, shallots, garlic, artichokes and spinach..
- In large skillet heat 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil and saute the mushrooms, shallots, garlic, artichokes and spinach. Add crushed red pepper flakes and Montreal seasoning..
- Once all is soft and the shallots are translucent turn off the heat and let cool..
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Lay plastic wrap out on the countertop lay the ribeye cap on it and cover with plastic wrap. Using the flat side of a meat tenderizer pound out until the ribeye is about the same thickness all the way across. Trim off any pieces that stick out and will be hard to roll..
- Spread the mix and Parmesan cheese across the ribeye..
- Roll and tie with the butcher's twine. Season the outside with the granulated garlic and Montreal seasoning..
- Put the ribeye onto a baking sheet with a cooling rack to keep it raised during cooking. Place a thermometer into the center of the thickest side and bake to an internal temperature of 135°. This will take roughly 40 minutes. Mid way through turn the ribeye over to ensure even browning..
- When the internal temp is hit let rest about 10 minutes before slicing..
- After resting slice and serve. This is one of my absolute favorite beef recipes!.