Indonesian Fried Noodle (Mie goreng). All Reviews for Mie Goreng – Indonesian Fried Noodles. You saved Mie Goreng – Indonesian Fried Noodles to your Favorites. Noodles are life and this Indonesian version, mie goreng, is one of my favorite dishes.
Indonesian Fried Noodles (Mi Goreng) – delicious Indonesian noodles that are fried with chicken and shrimp and come with a little kick. For my lunch today, I made Mie Goreng, or Indonesian fried noodles, using World Foods Indonesian Fried Rice Paste. It was delicious and so easy to make. You can cook Indonesian Fried Noodle (Mie goreng) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Fried Noodle (Mie goreng)
- Prepare 100 gr of Capellini.
- You need 4 of shrimps.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare as needed of minced pork.
- You need as needed of vegetables(I only have lettuce here).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/8 cloves of canadian shallot.
- You need 1 tsp of dried shrimp.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dark mushroom soy sauce.
- Prepare to taste of kecap manis(sweet soy sauce) and light soy sauce.
Mie goreng is worldwide known Indonesian stir-fried noodles. It's savory, sweet, spicy & incredibly satisfying! Easier than making pasta w/pre-made pasta. Mie Goreng (or Mee Goreng) is an Indonesian noodle dish that's also found in Malaysia and other parts of South East Asia.
Indonesian Fried Noodle (Mie goreng) step by step
- Boil Capellini until well done,drain the water..
- Saute shallot,garlic and dried shrimp with a little bit of oil until you can smell the fragrant. Then add eggs and stir. Add the minced pork and shrimp until they're fully cooked..
- Now, add the capellini and vegetables. seasoning with kecap manis(sweet soy sauce),dark soy sauce and light soy sauce. Stir until combined. try to taste..
- Serve immediately. enjoy!.
With a sticky, savoury sweet sauce, noodles are tossed with chicken, prawns, vegetables and signature egg ribbons. Mie Goreng is a popular Indonesian fried noodle dish that everyone is sure to love. Indonesian Mie Goreng is incredibly flavorful and versatile, featuring noodles stir-fried in a delicious sweet and savory sauce. No ticket to Bali needed; make this for dinner tonight! Mie Goreng Java (Javanese Fried Noodles).