Omelette Casserole Bake.
You can cook Omelette Casserole Bake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Omelette Casserole Bake
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 5 oz of Canadian bacon, or sliced ham.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chives.
- Prepare 1 lb of frozen hash browns.
- It’s 1 can of buttermilk biscuits.
Omelette Casserole Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix onion, meat, hash browns, and eggs in a large bowl. Add cheese and salt and pepper to taste..
- In a well sprayed baking pan, place biscuits. Pour egg and meat mixture over it. Add chives on top..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.