Best damn steak marinade. Start with the cold steak cutlets on a paper plate. Head bachelor, Brandon Bonfiglio, walks you thru the preparation of the BEST DAMN STEAK MARINADE IN THE WORLD.and JUST in time for the superbowl! Get ready for the BEST Steak Marinade ever!
What is the best marinade for steak? A good quality, homemade steak marinade doesn't need to be fancy. A few simple ingredients are all you need. You can cook Best damn steak marinade using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best damn steak marinade
- It’s 3 medium of steak cuts of your choice..
- It’s 1 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of season salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of McCormic montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
Can you marinate steak too long? Browse and buy exceptional, royalty-free stock clips, handpicked by the best. They're totally delicious and perfect for grilling, sautéing, slow cooking, Instant Pot, and more. To marinate steak, place steak in a Ziploc bag.
Best damn steak marinade instructions
- Start with the cold steak cutlets on a paper plate. Drizzle some olive oil and a pinch of minced garlic on one side and rub it in..
- Add other ingredients to taste. I usually just shake it right out of the spice bottles. Flip the cut of steak over and repeat..
- Do not rub in the seasonings. Just the olive oil and garlic. The seasonings should soak in slowly..
- Cover the steaks on the paper plates with saran wrap. Place in fridge. Let stand for 24-36 hours..
- When you are ready to cook the steaks, I suggest doing so on stove top. I use a large skillet on medium low heat. I don't add butter or anything first. Just drop the steaks in and let the olive oil work its magic..
- I like my steaks rare usually. But cooking them this way ensures a consistent light brown color all the way through the steak, and if done right will be the most tender, juicy steak you have ever eaten..
Seal the Ziploc bag and move the steaks around. When you're ready to cook the steaks, season with salt and pepper. These all-purpose marinades make everything better. Marinating is best done in a sealed environment. We recommend using large, resealable This is the traditional bulgogi marinade recipe for Korean bulgogi, which is a marinated steak cut into strips and served up on lettuce leaves or rice.