You can cook Turncoat Eggs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turncoat Eggs
- Prepare 1 of poached eggs.
- You need 1 of hash brown patties.
- It’s 1 of ham slices or Canadian bacon.
- You need 1 of hollandaise packet.
- Prepare 1 of chopped chives.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Turncoat Eggs instructions
- Bake hash browns according to directions..
- Poach eggs. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338251-poached-eggs.
- Warm ham in pan..
- Prepare hollandaise according to directions. ( I have tried many hollandaise recipes, but still prefer the package stuff.).
- Assemble as follows: hash brown, ham, egg, hollandaise..
- Top with chives, salt and pepper. Enjoy! :-).