Boobie's Fiesta Cobb Salad.
You can cook Boobie's Fiesta Cobb Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Boobie's Fiesta Cobb Salad
- Prepare 1 packages of salad to your liking (I chose mixed greens).
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 4 slice of bacon.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- You need 1 of hardboiled egg.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need of cheddar, Monterey jack, hence the name FIESTA.
- You need 1 slice of onion.
- Prepare of salt and pepper (chicken Montreal season works great also).
- You need 1 of bottle of favorite salad dressing or make your own.
Boobie's Fiesta Cobb Salad step by step
- Season chicken breast on both sides and cook on both sides at medium heat until grill marks show about 4 to 5 minutes or until juices run clear..
- Assemble the rest of the ingredients on plate as you like..
- Cut chicken breast into strips ..
- Place chicken on top of salad and cover with favorite dressing. Enjoy.