Squirrel's grilled ribeye steak. If you ask any butcher what their favorite steak is, they'll probably tell you the ribeye steak. You don't need to spend big bucks at a restaurant because. SCA Ribeye Steak Recipes From World Champions.
However, thicker steaks need a little finessing. This Grilled Ribeye Steak recipe is incredibly easy and doesn't require a lot of preparation. All you need is a couple well-marbled ribeyes, a hot grill, and bottle of your favorite wine and you're well on your way! You can cook Squirrel's grilled ribeye steak using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Squirrel's grilled ribeye steak
- Prepare 2 of ribeye steaks.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 3 tbs of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 3 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need of McCormick's Montreal steak seasoning.
When grilling any type of steak, you want to start with a quality cut of meat. Grilling ribeye steak is incredibly simple and a wonderful way to enjoy a restaurant-quality meal at home. Generously season both sides of ribeye steaks with steak seasoning. Ribeye steaks are one of the most flavorful cuts of meat because of their marbling, or fat content.
Squirrel's grilled ribeye steak step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, except for the steak seasoning. Marinade at least 1 hour. Longer the better..
- Preheat grill, brush to clean..
- Place steaks of grill. Sprinkle with steak seasoning. When they get flipped sprinkle again. Grill to desired doneness. Mine were medium rare..
- Remove and serve. I served with mashed potatoes with ham and Chipotle cheddar cheese.
The more marbling, the higher the USDA grades the steak. Prime is the highest rating, followed by Choice and then Select. Our experts recommend buying ribeyes that. Bone-in ribeye steaks are the traditional cut for beef with a traditional Greek marinade and basting sauce. The Greek streak recipe calls for a traditional beef marinade, and an oil and lemon basting sauce.