Ground beef stuffed peppers. Ground Beef Stuffed Green Bell Peppers With Cheese. Pour a small amount of water into the bottom of the baking dish and drizzle. Stir in tomatoes, rice, tomato Remove pepper tops.
This Beef Stuffed Peppers recipe is a complete meal made w/ ground beef, rice, onions, tomato sauce & Mediterranean spices – an easy weeknight family dinner. Smoky stuffed poblano peppers with ground beef pack tons of zesty southwestern flavor into a low carb take on stuffed peppers. Cauliflower rice easily stands in for regular rice in this bold stuffed poblano recipe. You can cook Ground beef stuffed peppers using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground beef stuffed peppers
- You need 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 4 of red peppers.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s to taste of Montreal steak seasoning.
- You need 4 slices of provolone cheese.
The bell pepper is an excellent vessel for stuffing meat, rice, and, of course, cheese. It's strong enough to hold its shape in the oven, and the flavor is You can also use another ground protein (pork, turkey, or chicken) in the place of beef. That's the beauty of this recipe: It's infinitely adaptable. Stuffed peppers filled with ground beef, Mexican-inspired seasonings, black beans, corn, and fire-roasted tomatoes.
Ground beef stuffed peppers instructions
- Cut red pepper in half and remove the seeds. Place in a baking dish or aluminum foil covered cookie sheet..
- In a frying pan brown the ground beef with onion and Montreal steak seasoning..
- Add 8 oz cream cheese to the burger mixture and stir until melted..
- Add in a can of rotel tomatoes.
- Fill the peppers with the mixture. Bake on 350 for an hour. Turn oven off and place a slice of provolone cheese on each pepper. Leave I. The just until melted..
They make for delicious individual portions loaded with protein and veggies! Stuffed bell peppers are the perfect way to deliver a complete meal all in one edible bowl. Everyone needs a solid ground beef recipe that's not burgers at their disposal. Learn how to make these delicious stuffed peppers, filled with a mixture of ground beef, parmesan cheese powder, tomato sauce, onion, garlic, white wine and. Stuffed bell peppers is one of those classic comfort food dishes that my family practically lived on when I was a kid.